Hello and welcome!
From excelling in Cookery classes at school, to catering on the side whilst working other jobs around Cardiff and the south Wales Valley’s, I have always
had an affinity for food, cooking it and eating it! My first experience of running a small eatery was in a large department store in Cardiff. I absolutely
loved it and then realised, I wanted to work with food, but for myself.
However, I found myself working in the corporate world as an Admin Manager in Cardiff, where, instead of cooking food, my role included arranging buffet food for meetings and training days. This did however, highlight for me the key aspects of what is truly important to clients and customers when it comes to catering.
Shortly after, Julie Scrumptious was born. I offer a wide range of catering services, in particular a range of buffets, handmade canapé services, private cookery lessons, private dining services, and children’s cupcake parties and a cupcake service for events and functions hosted in Cardiff and the South Wales Area.
- I offer a Standard Buffet Service, for the occasions where you don’t need to impress so much. This includes freshly homemade sandwiches, crisps, a range of shop bought savouries and desserts, and a selection of whole fruit.
- My Deluxe Buffet Service is all homemade with love and creativity, consisting of a wide selection of savouries, a cheese, fruit and biscuit platter and the finale of homemade cakes and desserts that have been deliciously prepared. This is the perfect buffet choice for those special events where you want to leave your guests with that all important WOW factor.
- If you want a stress free event where you can concentrate fully making your guests feel like VIPs, the Deluxe Buffet Plus, offers all of the above from the deluxe buffet, plus a selection of delicious salads and waiting staff to help serve the food and the drinks and clean away.
- My handmade canapés must be the ultimate finger foods, a ‘one bite’ of loveliness which is guaranteed to leave a lasting impression. I offer a variety of both sweet and savoury, and they prove to be the perfect addition to any cocktail parties or canapé receptions.
- Jules Cupcake Service is a great promotional tool that attractively illustrates your business logos and colours. My cupcakes will accommodate any cup of tea or coffee at a corporate meeting or training day and are also a polite corporate gift for your clients.
- If you’re looking for a kids birthday party that is a little different, then my Children’s Cupcake Party is the perfect choice. On the day, I bring EVERYTHING to you, which allows all the mums and dads to sit back and enjoy a glass of wine. You won’t have to lift a finger!
- Fancy sitting back, entertaining your dinner guests and giving them your full attention? My Private Catering Service offers just that, as I can simply come to your home and cook everything in your kitchen.
- Lastly, the love of food, or of eating good food, should be the main reason for booking a Private Cookery Lesson with me. Whether you’re an experienced foodie or a novice who needs to learn the basics, my lessons will leave you inspired to try something new in the kitchen. I can offer one to one private lessons, or you can invite friends and family along to make it a truly fun experience.
For all past and present Julie Scrumptious customers, you will also have access to me via email for any help and advice, questions or tips regarding anything
My website offers you the chance to learn a little more about Julie Scrumptious and my services and see examples of the type of lessons and recipes I offer, together with the price options and gift voucher availability. However, if you would prefer to speak in person about my service, please do not hesitate to pick up the phone and give me a call me on 07813777842 and I will be happy to answer any of your questions.Thank you for browsing,
Jules (aka. Julie Scrumptious)